Friday 3 July 2015

JetPackCrafts - Pouch Tutorial

Hey guys, so today I have a very special post to share with you. This is a tutorial review. I really loved this tutorial because it is simply Fantastic. She has a super clear voice which makes the tutorial really easy to follow.

The pouch just includes 1 large expandable pouch and the supplies that you will need are duct tape, Velcro, X Acto knife, scissors and a cutting mat. I have made two of these pouches already. I made one out of "Forest Friends" and  "Cookie Dough" for my mom. I also made one out of  "Teal Blooms" and "Violet" for myself. My mom and I love these pouches for our sunglasses.

Overall, this is a great tutorial and I highly recommend it. Check the Pouch Tutorial out.

That is all for this post and I hope you enjoyed. Remember to always stay Cute Creative and Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment