Thursday 9 July 2015

New/Knock off Pastel Duct Tape

Hey Guys, so today I am going to be talking to you about about the new/knock off pastel duct tape. I consider it a knock off because it is not the real traditional pastel duct tape. However, that being said they have different shades.

I don't necessarily know how different these tapes are from the original pastel tapes. I have never owned the real original tapes either. I can't seem to find them anywhere in Canada which makes me disappointed because if Duct Brand wanted to make more money they should sell it all around the world.  I can't compare them to the scented tapes either.

There are five new pastel tapes. The first tape is called, "You're a Sage" which is a pastel green. The Second tape is called, "Dusty Lilac" which is a pastel purple. The third tape is called "Baby Pink" which is a pastel pink. The fourth tape is called "Just Peachy" which is a light orange/peach colour. The fifth and last tape is called" Icy Blue" and it is a pastel blue.

I really wish that I could find these. I have even looked on the Internet but I can't find them. These would of been perfect for Easter and they still would be great for spring. Let me know if you have found them anywhere in Canada. That's all for this post hope you enjoyed. Remember to always stay Cute, Creative and Crafty.
                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment