Monday 13 October 2014

Product Review: Duct Brand HD Clear Tape

Hey guys! So this product review is going to be on the Duct Brand HD clear tape.

I love this tape so much. I have tried other brands of clear tape and the don't work as well in my opinion. I like this tape for many different reasons. Sometimes with other tapes, when you cut off the end,they tend to peel back and it looks like you ripped it off in chunks. Another thing I like is, it doesn't pick up as much oil from your fingers and cutting mat. This means that less finger prints are shown on the final product.

The price point for this is great as well. It is only $2.00 at my Walmart and you get quite a bit on a roll. I recommend you try this out if you have problems with your clear tape currently.




No comments:

Post a Comment