Friday 19 December 2014

Where to find Winter Duct Tape!

Hey guys, so I am looking for two new winter duct tape. I have looked everywhere for these tapes. 

The first tape I have been looking for is winter owls. It is a bunch of owls dressed up in cute winter gear. They are wearing scarves, earmuffs and other cute things. This tape is on a grey background. I love owls so this tape is perfect for me.  

The second tape is called bubble tree. It is on a green background with white circles that look like bubbles on the shape of the tree. There are red and blue
otnaments on it as well. 

These are both super cute tapes and I hope I can find them soon. If you guys have any ideas please let me know in the comments. 

Remember to always stay Cute Creative and crafty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment