Friday 3 April 2015

CraftsbyStephanie - Women's Wallet Tutorial

Hey guys, so today I have a special post to do. I chose to do this post about a tutorial that I came across on YouTube a couple months ago. I love this tutorial because it is super easy to follow and Stephanie has a great clear voice to understand. I have always been able to keep up with this tutorial.

At the beginning of the tutorial she explains all the supplies that you need which are Duct Tape, Ruler, ID Plastic, Ziploc bag, scissors, X Acto knife and a Cutting surface. She also goes into detail with the layout which is 4 card pockets, Ziploc Coinpouch, 2 mini expendables, 1 regular bill-fold and a ID Plastic.

I really like this tutorial and I think that I will always like this tutorial. Go check out Stephanie's Channel. Stephanie also has an older version of the tutorial which is also great too! That's all for this post and I want you to remember to always stay Cute, Creative and Crafty.




No comments:

Post a Comment